Hi! I’m Nivi
Sunshine seeker | 9-5 cubicle dweller | Beach lover| Backpacker | Story-teller
Just an ordinary girl with a fancy camera who travels across the world without quitting her 9-5 job.
Postcard Chronicles is a place for people who want to travel young, who want to explore the world without having to risk their bread and butter. I believe there is no one size fit all path to a happy and blissful life. As much as I long to live a hippy life, I also happen to love my job and I think life is about making choices ; pursuing our passions, figuring out what we want, realizing what makes us happy and then finding a realistic way to make it happen. I couldn’t imagine myself do a round-the-world trip – but I am certain I will see the world, one place at a time.
I want to show you that you can be passionate about what you do, even if you work full time and make
the best use of all the time on hand to have all the adventures you wish.
You can juggle a job and travel!
Postcard Chronicles is a collection of my own travel stories, my travel sketches and a list of good eats that fill my soul. Travel this road with me to know some of my best travel hacks on how to travel easier and make it more fun.
P.S Few Disclaimers
- Some people love bird watching, I love people watching. I could just sit in a railway station, a park or a cafe or even a bus stand all day and watch the world pass by (Ok, bus stand was bit too much).
- Backpack (budget) travel is my favorite. But if you’re interested in sending me on a luxury trip, I wouldn’t deny it.
- As much as I love adventures and trek trips, I also love heritage and culture travel.
- I’m still perfecting my skills on light packing. My dream backpack trip would be the one where I managed to pack everything I need in a backpack and find someone else to carry it for me.
- I am a part time adult who is full time hungry so you’ll find a lot of posts on places to eat and cuisines to try
- I love solo travel.